Skip to Main Content
Forest Statistics for Ohio--1979Author(s): Donald F. Dennis; Thomas W. Birch; Thomas W. Birch
Source: Broomall, PA: USDA Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. Resour. Bull. NE-68. 79 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.16 MB)
DescriptionA statistical report on the third forest survey of Ohio conducted in 1978 and 1979. Statistical findings are based on data from remeasured and new 10-point variable radius plots. The current status of forest-land area, timber volume, and annual growth and removals is presented. Timber products output by timber industries, based on a 1978 updated canvass of manufacturers is presented.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDennis, Donald F.; Birch, Thomas W. 1981. Forest Statistics for Ohio--1979. Broomall, PA: USDA Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. Resour. Bull. NE-68. 79 p.
KeywordsForest survey, area, volume, growth, removals, counties
- Forest statistics for New York--1980
- Forest Statistics for Pennsylvania - 1978
- Ohio timber industries - a periodic assessment of timber output
XML: View XML