Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for New York--1980Author(s): Thomas J., Jr. Considine; Thomas S. Frieswyk; Thomas S. Frieswyk
Source: Broomall, PA: Northeast. For. Exp. Stn.; USDA For. Serv. Resour. Bull. NE-71. 118 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.41 MB)
DescriptionA statistical report on the third forest survey of New York conducted in 1978 and 1979. Statistical findings are based on data from remeasured and new 10-point variable-radius plots. The current status of forest-land area, timber volume, and annual growth and removals is presented. Timber products output by timber industries, based on a 1979 updated canvass of manufacturers is presented.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationConsidine, Thomas J., Jr.; Frieswyk, Thomas S. 1982. Forest statistics for New York--1980. Broomall, PA: Northeast. For. Exp. Stn.; USDA For. Serv. Resour. Bull. NE-71. 118 p.
Keywordsforest survey, area, volume, growth, removals, counties
- Forest Statistics for Ohio--1979
- Forest Statistics for Pennsylvania - 1978
- Timber resource statistics for the Talkeetna block, Susitna River basin multiresource inventory unit, Alaska, 1979.
XML: View XML