Skip to Main Content
New York Timber industries - a periodic assessment of timber outputAuthor(s): Robert L., Jr. Nevel; Everett L Sochia; Thomas H. Wahl; Thomas H. Wahl
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-73. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service. 30 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.42 MB)
DescriptionReports the results of a survey of the timber industries of New York; contains statistics on industrial timber production and receipts, and production and disposition of the manufacturing residues. Comparisons are made with the most recent survey, and trends in industrial wood output are noted. Includes 18 statistical tables.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNevel, Robert L., Jr.; Sochia, Everett L; Wahl, Thomas H. 1982. New York Timber industries - a periodic assessment of timber output. Resour. Bull. NE-73. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service. 30 p.
Keywordstimber output, wood residue use, New York manufacturers, production statistics
- Pennsylvania timber industries - a periodic assessment of timber output
- Ohio timber industries - a periodic assessment of timber output
- The timber industries of southern New England--a periodic assessment of timber output
XML: View XML