Skip to Main Content
Latinos and public lands in CaliforniaAuthor(s): Deborah J. Chavez
Source: California Parks and Recreation, 4 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (830 KB)
DescriptionManagement of leisure resources in California would be incomplete with out consideration of the fastest growing ethnic group-Latinos. There are approximately 12 million Latinos in California (about one-third of California's population; Bear Facts, 2004), and this is expected to grow to 21 million Latinos by the year 2025 (about 40% of California's population).
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationChavez, Deborah J. 2005. Latinos and public lands in California. California Parks and Recreation, 4 p.
- Serving the needs of Latino recreation visitors to urban proximate natural resource recreation areas
- Latinos and Outdoor Recreation
- Opinions of Latino outdoor recreation visitors at four urban national forests
XML: View XML