Skip to Main Content
The forest-land owners of Ohio -- 1979Author(s): Thomas W. Birch; Thomas W. Birch
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-74. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 84 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.61 MB)
DescriptionA statistical analytical report on a mail canvass of private commercial forest-land owners in Ohio. The study was conducted in conjunction with the third forest survey of Ohio by the USDA Forest Service. It discusses landowner characteristics, attitudes, and intentions of owners regarding reasons for owning, recreational use, timber management, and harvesting.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBirch, Thomas W. 1982. The forest-land owners of Ohio -- 1979. Resour. Bull. NE-74. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 84 p.
Keywordsavailable timber, harvesting, forestry assistance, recreation, forest land ownership
- Central hardwood forests: recent trends in a robust resource
- The forest-land owners of West Virginia
- The forest-land owners of Maryland
XML: View XML