Skip to Main Content
The forest-land owners of Ohio -- 1979Author(s): Thomas W. Birch; Thomas W. Birch
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-74. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 84 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.61 MB)
DescriptionA statistical analytical report on a mail canvass of private commercial forest-land owners in Ohio. The study was conducted in conjunction with the third forest survey of Ohio by the USDA Forest Service. It discusses landowner characteristics, attitudes, and intentions of owners regarding reasons for owning, recreational use, timber management, and harvesting.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationBirch, Thomas W. 1982. The forest-land owners of Ohio -- 1979. Resour. Bull. NE-74. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 84 p.
Keywordsavailable timber, harvesting, forestry assistance, recreation, forest land ownership
- Central hardwood forests: recent trends in a robust resource
- The forest-land owners of West Virginia
- The forest-land owners of Maryland
XML: View XML