Skip to Main Content
An analysis of Ohio's forest resourcesAuthor(s): Donald F. Dennis; Donald F. Dennis
Source: Broomall, PA: Northeast For. Exp. Stn., USDA For. Serv. Resour. Bull. NE-75. 46 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.87 MB)
DescriptionA comprehensive analysis of the current status and trends of the forest resources of Ohio. Topics include forest area, timber volume, biomass, timber products, and growth and removals. Forest area, volume, and growth and removals are projected through 2009. Discusses water, soil, minerals, fish, wildlife, and recreation as they relate to forest resources. Also identified are forest management opportunities for increasing the production of major forest resources and enhancing the benefits derived from Ohio's forests.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDennis, Donald F. 1983. An analysis of Ohio''s forest resources. Broomall, PA: Northeast For. Exp. Stn., USDA For. Serv. Resour. Bull. NE-75. 46 p.
Keywordsforest survey, trends, projections, area, volume, growth, removals, nontimber forest resources, forest management opportunities
- An analysis of Pennsylvania's forest resources
- Timber resources of Ohio
- Forest Statistics for Ohio--1979
XML: View XML