Skip to Main Content
Economic environment: Shifting Markets Create Opportunities for Diversified Building Material SuppliersAuthor(s): Al Schuler; Al Schuler
Source: Structural Building Components Magazine. June/July: 20-22.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (656.36 KB)
DescriptionWith single-family housing starts expected to pull back in 2006 and 2007, consider opportunities in other markets, whether you use wood, steel, concrete or other materials.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchuler, Al. 2006. Economic environment: Shifting Markets Create Opportunities for Diversified Building Material Suppliers. Structural Building Components Magazine. June/July: 20-22.
- Economic environment - housing bubbles: no national bubble, some regions vulnerable
- Genetic variation reveals influence of landscape connectivity on population dynamics and resiliency of western trout in disturbance-prone habitats
- U.S. Competitiveness Study: How Furniture and Cabinet Manufacturers Compare
XML: View XML