Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Photo series for quantifying forest residues in managed lands of the Medicine Bow National ForestAuthor(s): John B. Popp; John E. Lundquist
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. RMRS-GTR-172. Fort Collins, CO: United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 105 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
View PDF (17.1 MB)
DescriptionThis photo series presents a visual representation of a range of fuel loading conditions specifically found on the Medicine Bow National Forest. The photos are grouped by forest type and past management practices. This field guide describes the distribution of different types of woody fuels and includes some vegetation data.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPopp, John B.; Lundquist, John E. 2006. Photo series for quantifying forest residues in managed lands of the Medicine Bow National Forest. Gen. Tech. Rep. RMRS-GTR-172. Fort Collins, CO: United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 105 p.
Keywordsphoto series, forest residues, managed lands, Medicine Bow National Forest, fuel loading conditions, forest type, past management practices, woody fuels, vegetation data
- Photo series for quantifying natural forest residues: southern Cascades, northern Sierra Nevada
- Photo series for quantifying forest residues in the coastal Douglas-fir-hemlock type.
- Colorado Front Range fuel photo series
XML: View XML