Skip to Main Content
Fuel-reduction treatments with a gyrotrac GT-25Author(s): Dana Mitchell
Source: Forest Operations Review, Vol. 7(2): 21-22
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (181 KB)
DescriptionLand managers in urban areas are turning to mulching equipment as a tool for managing their timberlands. Prescribed burning to reduce fire risk may not be an option, due to smoke management concerns and the level of current fuel loading.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMitchell, Dana. 2005. Fuel-reduction treatments with a gyrotrac GT-25. Forest Operations Review, Vol. 7(2): 21-22
- Forest Management for Carbon Sequestration and Climate Adaptation
- Integration and tradeoffs [Chapter 9]
- Bringing Technology to the Resource Manager ... and Not the Reverse
XML: View XML