Skip to Main Content
Managing for enhancement of riparian and wetland areas of the Western United States: an annotated bibliographyAuthor(s): David A. Koehler; Allan E. Thomas
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. RMRS-GTR-54. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 369 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
View PDF (29 MB)
DescriptionThis annotated bibliography contains 1,905 citations from professional journals, symposia, workshops, proceedings, technical reports, and other sources. The intent of this compilation was to: (1) assemble, to the extent possible, all available and accessible publications relating to riparian management within a single source or document; (2) provide managers, field biologists, researchers, and others, a point of access for locating scientific literature relevent to their specific interest; and (3) provide, under one cover, a comprehensive collection of annotated publications that could dessiminate basic information relative to the status of our knowledge.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKoehler, David A.; Thomas, Allan E., comps. 2000. Managing for enhancement of riparian and wetland areas of the Western United States: an annotated bibliography. Gen. Tech. Rep. RMRS-GTR-54. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 369 p.
Keywordsfisheries, geomorphology, grazing impacts, hydrology, riparian habitat, riparian restoration, riparian vegetation, watersheds, wetlands
- Assessment and management of animal damage in Pacific Northwest forests: an annotated bibliography.
- Santa Rita Experimental Range digital database: user's guide
- Irrigation in the Rio Grande Valley, New Mexico: A study and annotated bibliography of the development of irrigation systems
XML: View XML