Skip to Main Content
Volume, yield, and stand tables for second-growth southern pinesAuthor(s): USDA Forest Service
Source: USDA Forest Service. 1929. Volume, Yield, and Stand Tables For Second-Growth Southern Pines. Misc. Pub. 50. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service. 202 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Washington Office
PDF: View PDF (15.9 MB)
DescriptionThe bulk of the field work was done by the Southern Forest Experiment Station which, however, received generous cooperation from the State foresters of the Southern States. For this cooperation grateful acknowledgement is made. Office computations and the preparation of all tables were in the hands of the Forest Service under the general direction of Donald Bruce. The text was prepared by R.D. Forbes and E.L. Demmon, former and present directors, respectively, of the Southern Forest Experiment Station.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA Forest Service 1929. Volume, yield, and stand tables for second-growth southern pines. USDA Forest Service. 1929. Volume, Yield, and Stand Tables For Second-Growth Southern Pines. Misc. Pub. 50. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service. 202 p.
- Louisiana forest industry statistics, 1962
- Direct seeding southern pines: history and status of a technique developed for restoring cutover forests
- Damping-off of Sweetgum by Pythium sylvaticum
XML: View XML