Skip to Main Content
Termiticide testing in full swing USDA-FS's Mississippi site hit hard by hurricane katrinaAuthor(s): Terry Wagner; Joe Mulrooney; Thomas Shelton
Source: Pest Control, Vol. 55: 55-65
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (1.44 MB)
DescriptionThe USDA-FS wrote and administered 44 termiticide testing agreements with industry; Hurricane Katrina hit hard the oldest U.S. Forest Service test sitel and the Termiticide Standards Committee of the Association of Structural PEst Control Regulatory Officials proposed a revision of the EPA's Product Performance Test Guideline, OPPTS 810.3600.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWagner, Terry; Mulrooney, Joe; Shelton, Thomas. 2006. Termiticide testing in full swing USDA-FS''s Mississippi site hit hard by hurricane katrina. Pest Control, Vol. 55: 55-65
- USDA-FS Termiticide report termiticide efficacy results for 2008
- U.S. Forest Service termiticide tests
- 2004 termiticide report: The Forest Service continues to improve operations to meet the high demand for testing
XML: View XML