Skip to Main Content
Selected Bibliography on Southern Range Movement, 1973-1978Author(s): H.A. Pearson; R.D. Child; E.K. Byington; H.E. Grelen; C.E. Lewis
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-31. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 61 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (7.6 MB)
DescriptionContains 1049 entries, classified by subject matter, and with indexes of authors and keywords.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPearson, H.A.; Child, R.D.; Byington, E.K.; Grelen, H.E.; Lewis, C.E. 1980. Selected Bibliography on Southern Range Movement, 1973-1978. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-31. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 61 p.
Keywordslivestock, forage plants, wildlife, range ecology, forest grazing
- Silvical characteristics of balsam fir (Abies balsamea)
- Silvical characteristics of Atlantic white-cedar (Chamaecyparis thyoides)
- A guide to finding pondberry
XML: View XML