Skip to Main Content
Longleaf pine: an annotated bibliography, 1946 through 1967Author(s): Thomas C. Croker
Source: Res. Pap. SO-35. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 52 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (690 KB)
DescriptionLists 665 publications appearing since W. G. Wahlenberg compiled the bibliography for his book, Longleaf Pine.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCroker, Thomas C., Jr. 1968. Longleaf pine: an annotated bibliography, 1946 through 1967. Res. Pap. SO-35. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 52 p.
- Should ponderosa pine be planted on lodgepole pine sites?
- Ecology of southwestern ponderosa pine forests
- Fire ecology of ponderosa pine and the rebuilding of fire-resilient ponderosa pine ecosystems
XML: View XML