Skip to Main Content
Selected Bibliography On Southern Range ManagementAuthor(s): R. S. Campbell; L. K. Halls; H. P. Morgan
Source: Res. Pap. SO-2. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 62 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (327 KB)
DescriptionThe purpose of this bibliography is to list important publications relating directly to southern ranges, the domestic livestock and wildlife produced thereon, and the management of these lands, livestock, and wildlife. Range is defined as natural grassland, savannah, or forest that supports native grasses, forbs, or shrubs suitable as forage for livestock and game. Land under cultivation or in improved pasture is excluded.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationCampbell, R. S.; Halls, L. K.; Morgan, H. P. 1963. Selected Bibliography On Southern Range Management. Res. Pap. SO-2. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 62 p.
- Chapter 13. Incorporating wildlife habitat needs into restoration and rehabilitation projects
- Effects of livestock management on Southwestern riparian ecosystems
- Wildlife habitats in managed rangelandsthe Great Basin of southeastern Oregon: management practices and options.
XML: View XML