Skip to Main Content
Appendix A. Borderlands Site DatabaseAuthor(s): A.C. MacWilliams
Source: In: Fish, Paul R.; Fish, Suzanne K.; Madsen, John H. 2006. Prehistory and early history of the Malpai Borderlands: Archaeological synthesis and recommendations. Gen. Tech. Rep. RMRS-GTR-176. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. p. 88-100
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (85 B)
DescriptionThe database includes modified components of the Arizona State Museum Site Recording System (Arizona State Museum 1993) and the New Mexico NMCRIS User?s Guide (State of New Mexico 1993). When sites contain more than one recorded component, these instances were entered separately with the result that many sites have multiple entries. Information for this database originated in several sources, including the Arizona State Museum, Museum of New Mexico, USDA Forest Service, and USDI Bureau of Land Management. Approximately 5 percent of the identified components are recorded on the basis of excavation data, and the remainder are described solely by surface evidence. The key is organized by columns in order of occurrence in the database.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMacWilliams, A.C. 2006. Appendix A. Borderlands Site Database. In: Fish, Paul R.; Fish, Suzanne K.; Madsen, John H. 2006. Prehistory and early history of the Malpai Borderlands: Archaeological synthesis and recommendations. Gen. Tech. Rep. RMRS-GTR-176. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. p. 88-100
KeywordsMalpai Borderlands, archaeology, Mimbres culture, Animas phase, Paquime, database, Arizona State Museum Site Recording System
- Fleas and lice of mammals in New Mexico
- Documenting the biodiversity of the Madrean Archipelago: An analysis of a virtual flora and fauna
- Mexican Spotted Owl Recovery Plan, First Revision (Strix occidentalis lucida)
XML: View XML