Skip to Main Content
Forest resources of the Lincoln National ForestAuthor(s): John D. Shaw
Source: Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 13 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
DescriptionThe Interior West Forest Inventory and Analysis (IWFIA) program of the USDA Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station, as part of its national Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) duties, conducted forest resource inventories of the Southwestern Region (Region 3) National Forests. This report presents highlights of the Lincoln National Forest 1997 inventory including population estimates and summaries of commonly requested variables. Any trends or disturbances (such as fire) that have occurred after 1997 will be discussed in future reports on the Lincoln National Forest.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationShaw, John D. 2006. Forest resources of the Lincoln National Forest. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 13 p.
Keywordsforest type, volume, biomass, stand density index, growth, mortality, vegetation
- Forest resources of the Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest
- Forest resources of the Tonto National Forest
- Forest resources of the Gila National Forest
XML: View XML