Skip to Main Content
Vascular plant species of the Pawnee National GrasslandAuthor(s): Donald L. Hazlett
Source: General Technical Report RMRS-GTR-17. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 26 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
Download Publication (3.0 MB)
DescriptionThis report briefly describes the main vegetation types and lists the vascular plant species that are known to occur in and near the Pawnee National Grassland, Weld County, Colorado. A checklist includes the scientific and common names for 521 species. Of these, 115 plant species (22 percent) are not native to this region. The life forms, habitats, and geographic distribution of native and introduced plants are summarized and discussed.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHazlett, Donald L. 1998. Vascular plant species of the Pawnee National Grassland. Gen. Tech. Rep. RMRS-GTR-17. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 26 p.
Keywordsgrasslands, Colorado flora, Great Plains flora, plant lists
- The forgotten flora of la Frontera
- Baboquivari Mountain plants: Identification, ecology, and ethnobotany [Book Review]
- Mapuche medicinal plants: Proposition in their propagation
XML: View XML