Skip to Main Content
Leptocorticium (Corticiaceae s.l., Basidiomycota): new species and combinationsAuthor(s): Karen K. Nakasone
Source: Mycological progress. Vol. 4, no. 3 (Aug. 2005): pages 251-256.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: Download Publication (704.19 KB)
DescriptionThe genus Leptocorticium is redescribed, and a key to the species is provided. A new taxon, Leptocorticium tenellum, is described, and two new combinations, L. sasae and L. utribasidiatum, are proposed. Dentocorticium nephrolepidis is determined to be conspecific with L. cyatheae. All four species are described and illustrated.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationNakasone, Karen K. 2005. Leptocorticium (Corticiaceae s.l., Basidiomycota): new species and combinations. Mycological progress. Vol. 4, no. 3 (Aug. 2005): pages 251-256.
KeywordsCorticiaceace, Dentocorticium, Dendrothele, Basidiomycetes, identification, fungi, classification, Dentocorticium nephrolepidis, Leptocorticium tenellum, Leptocorticium sasae, taxonomy, Leptocorticium cyatheae, Leptocorticium ultribasidiatum
- New species of Amanita from the Dominican Republica, Greater Antilles
- Alboleptonia from the Greater Antilles
- Dendrothele griseocana (Corticiaceae) and related taxa with hyphal pegs
XML: View XML