Skip to Main Content
Comparative autecological characteristics of northwestern tree speciesa literature review.Author(s): Don Minore
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-087. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station: 1-72
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (5.3 MB)
DescriptionThis report is a compilation of autecological information previously scattered about in several hundred publications. It includes a comparison of the tolerances, traits, and attributes of native northwestern tree species. The species are ranked with respect to 69 environmental factors, phenotypic characteristics, and physical parameters. These rankings, with the literature references from which they were derived, should be useful aids to species selection, management, and research in the Pacific Northwest.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMinore, Don. 1979. Comparative autecological characteristics of northwestern tree speciesa literature review. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-087. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station: 1-72
Keywordsautecology (plant), native plants, Pacific Northwest
- Ecophysiological parameters for Pacific Northwest trees.
- Assessment and management of animal damage in Pacific Northwest forests: an annotated bibliography.
- Pacific Northwest ecoclass codes for seral and potential natural communities.
XML: View XML