Skip to Main Content
LTER network data access policy revision: report and recommendations.Author(s): James Brunt; Peter McCartney; Stuart Gage; Don Henshaw
Source: LTER Network Information System: 1-12
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (660 KB)
DescriptionThis document is a report on work carried out to update the LTER Network Data Access Policy. The current LTER Network Data Access Policy, approved by the coordinating committee in 1997, has been in use since 1990. An analysis of the current policies related to the release, access, and use of LTER data has been undertaken by a sub-committee of the LTER Network Information System Advisory Committee with the goal of standardizing policies across the network. Recommendations for revising LTER Network data policies, especially with respect to those defining requirements for access to LTER data and terms of acceptable use of LTER data have been proposed and a revised LTER data policy has been drafted based on these recommendations and is attached as an appendix to this report.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrunt, James; McCartney, Peter; Gage, Stuart; Henshaw, Don. 2004. LTER network data access policy revision: report and recommendations. LTER Network Information System: 1-12
- Defining Linkages between the GSC and NSF's LTER Program: How the Ecological Metadata Language (EML) Relates to GCDML and Other Outcomes
- Forests of Indiana, 2013
- Report of the Federal Advisory Committee on the bird banding laboratory
XML: View XML