Skip to Main Content
Plastic tarping increased efficacy of MITC fumigantsAuthor(s): Thomas D. Landis
Source: In: Integrated Pest Management: 11-12
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (271 KB)
DescriptionSoil fumigants is one of those topics that just won't seem to go away. When I first left college and started working in a nursery, I was idealistic and strongly anti=pesticide. However, it only took me one growing season of fighting weeds and diseases to call the fumigator.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLandis, Thomas D. 2006. Plastic tarping increased efficacy of MITC fumigants. In: Integrated Pest Management: 11-12
- Effect of organic amendments on Douglas-fir transplants grown in fumigated versus non-fumigated soil
- A comparison of height growth and leaf parameters of hybrid poplar cuttings grown in ozone-fumigated atmospheres
- Air pollutants affect the relative growth rate of hardwood seedlings
XML: View XML