Skip to Main Content
National proceedings: forest and conservation nursery associations—1995.Author(s): Thomas D. Landis; Bert Cregg
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-365. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 165 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (5.0 MB)
DescriptionThis proceedings is a compilation of 23 papers that were presented at the regional meetings of the forest and conservation nursery associations in the United States in 1995. The Western Forest and Conservation Nursery Association meeting was held in Kearney, NE, on August 7-11, 1995, and the Northeastern Forest Nursery Association Conference was held in Mitchell, IN, on August 14-17, 1995. The subject matter ranges from seed collection and processing, through nursery cultural practices, to harvesting storage and outplanting.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLandis, Thomas D.; Cregg, Bert. 1995. National proceedings: forest and conservation nursery associations—1995. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-365. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 165 p
Keywordsbareroot seedlings, container seedlings, nursery practices, reforestation
- National proceedings: forest and conservation nursery associations—1997.
- National proceedings: forest and conservation nursery associations—1996.
- National Proceedings: Forest and Conservation Nusery Associations - 1998
XML: View XML