Skip to Main Content
Annotated bibliography of Chamaecypans nootkatensis.Author(s): P.E Hennon; A.S. Harris
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-413. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 119 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (747 KB)
DescriptionSome 680 citations from literature treating Chamaecypans nootkatensis are listed alphabetically by author in this bibliography. Most citations are followed by a short summary. A subject index is included.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHennon, P.E ; Harris, A.S. 1997. Annotated bibliography of Chamaecypans nootkatensis. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-413. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 119 p
KeywordsYellow-cedar, Alaska-cedar, Alaska yellow-cedar, bibliography
- A climate adaptation strategy for conservation and management of yellowcedar in Alaska
- A tale of two cedars – International symposium on western redcedar and yellow-cedar
- Effect of root strength and soil saturation on hillslope stability in forests with natural cedar decline in headwater regions of SE Alaska.
XML: View XML