Skip to Main Content
Selected 1966-69 interior Alaska wildfire statistics with long-term comparisons.Author(s): Richard J. Barney
Source: Res. Note PNW-RN-154. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station: 1-13
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (600 KB)
DescriptionThis paper presents selected interior Alaska forest and range wildfire statistics for the period 1966-69. Comparisons are made with the decade 1956-65 and the 30-year period 1940-69, which are essentially the total recorded statistical history on wildfires available for Alaska.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBarney, Richard J. 1971. Selected 1966-69 interior Alaska wildfire statistics with long-term comparisons. Res. Note PNW-RN-154. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station: 1-13
Keywordsforest fires, range burning, Alaska
- Periodic variation in physical and chemical properties of two central Washington soils.
- Log transfer and storage facilities in Southeast Alaska: a review.
- Cooperative Alaska Forest Inventory
XML: View XML