Skip to Main Content
A "battery saver" for event recorders.Author(s): Richard J. Barney; Thomas C. Van Wickle
Source: Res. Note PNW-RN-168. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station: 1-6
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (430 KB)
DescriptionAn electronic circuit and device designed to eliminate sane of the problems encountered with event recorders in field operations is described.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBarney, Richard J.; Van Wickle, Thomas C. 1971. A "battery saver" for event recorders. Res. Note PNW-RN-168. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station: 1-6
Keywordsmeasuring equipment, transducers, electric batteries
- Pacific Northwest ecoclass codes for seral and potential natural communities.
- Silvicultural use of herbicides in Pacific Northwest forests.
- Delimiting communities in the Pacific Northwest.
XML: View XML