Skip to Main Content
CIFAC '92: First International Symposium on Computers in Furniture and CabinetAuthor(s): Janice K. Wiedenbeck
Source: Wood and Fiber Science. 25(2): 209-210.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (10 KB)
Description(Book Review) The First International Symposium on Computers in Furniture and Cabinet Manufacturing was sponsored by the Wood Machining Institute in cooperation with Furniture Design and Manufacturing Magazine. The symposium was designed to ãprovide an international forum for the exchange of the latest information on the use of computers in furniture and cabinet manufacturing between researchers and the industryä and ãto help woodworking manufacturers pursue that transition from stand-alone computer systems and islands of automation to full computerization.ä The expertise of the speakers who participated in this meeting is extensive.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWiedenbeck, Janice K. 1992. CIFAC ''92: First International Symposium on Computers in Furniture and Cabinet. Wood and Fiber Science. 25(2): 209-210.
- The wood household furniture and kitchen cabinet industries: a contrast in fortune
- Rough-Part Sizes Needed from Lumber for Manufacturing Furniture and Kitchen Cabinets
- Meeting the Solid Wood Needs of the Furniture and Cabinet Industries: Standard-Size Hardwood Blanks
XML: View XML