Skip to Main Content
A program of forest soils research for the Pacific Northwest.Author(s): Robert F. Tarrant
Source: PNW Old Series Research Note No. 60, p. 1-8
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (720 KB)
DescriptionPacific Northwest" and "great forests" are closely associated terms in the minds of most people. A great share of the regional income is derived from forest products, many towns in Oregon and Washington being established squarely on a base of forest harvests. A prosperous Northwest depends heavily on continued growth of trees on its large forest areas.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationTarrant, Robert F. 1949. A program of forest soils research for the Pacific Northwest. PNW Old Series Research Note No. 60, p. 1-8
- 2007 Science Accomplishments Report of the Pacific Northwest Research Station.
- Riparian communities associated with pacific northwest headwater streams: assemblages, processes, and uniqueness.
- The rise and fall of the Pacific Northwest log export market.
XML: View XML