Skip to Main Content
Volume tables for red alder.Author(s): Floyd A. Johnson; R. M. Kallander; Paul G. Lauterbach
Source: PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 55, p. 1-10
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (500 KB)
DescriptionThe increasing importance of red alder as a commercial species in the Pacific Northwest has prompted the three agencies listed above to pool their tree measurement data for the construction of standard regional red alder volume tables. The tables included here were based on trees from a variety of sites and form classes. Approximately one quarter of the total number of tree measurements came from British Columbia.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJohnson, Floyd A.; Kallander, R. M.; Lauterbach, Paul G. 1949. Volume tables for red alder. PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 55, p. 1-10
- Site curves for red alder.
- Volume and taper tables for red alder.
- Red alder stand development and dynamics.
XML: View XML