Skip to Main Content
Forest research notes, Pacific Northwest Forest Experiment Station, No. 01, November 1, 1928.Author(s):
Source: PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 1, p. 1-5
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (360 KB)
DescriptionThe several research projects upon which the Pacific Northwest Forest Experiment Station is working are continually yielding results of interest and value to those engaged in forest enterprises. To make these results immediately available to those most likely to use them is the purpose of these "Forest Research Notes". They will be issued at irregular intervals three or four times a year and distributed gratis, to those who wish them, up to the limit of the edition.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Citationnull 1928. Forest research notes, Pacific Northwest Forest Experiment Station, No. 01, November 1, 1928. PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 1, p. 1-5
- Forest research notes, Pacific Northwest Forest Experiment Station, No. 31, November 30, 1940.
- 1956 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.
- 1958 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.
XML: View XML