Skip to Main Content
Forest research notes, Pacific Northwest Forest Experiment Station, No. 03, October 30, 1929.Author(s):
Source: PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 3, p. 1-11
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (850 KB)
DescriptionTo obtain definite information which can be used in formulating slash disposal policies, the Pacific Northwest Forest Experiment Station has begun a study of the slash problem in the Douglas fir region. Although there are numerous related but widely different aspects to this study, only one phase is treated in this brief summary, namely, the effect of fire on the volume of slash.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Citationnull 1929. Forest research notes, Pacific Northwest Forest Experiment Station, No. 03, October 30, 1929. PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 3, p. 1-11
- The Pacific Northwest Research Station.
- 1956 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.
- 1958 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.
XML: View XML