Skip to Main Content
Forest research notes, Pacific Northwest Forest Experiment Station, No. 08, December 11, 1931.Author(s): R.W. Cowlin; F.P. Koon; E.F. Rapraeger; R.E. McArdle; Walter H. Meyer; Herman M. Johnson
Source: PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 8, p. 1-14
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (960 KB)
DescriptionIn connection with the forest survey of the Douglas fir region, a number of generalized type maps for several counties in Oregon and Washington have been prepared recently for use by the Agricultural Experiment Stations, who will assist in estimating the acreages likely to be withdrawn from forest meals for agricultural use within the next three decades. In the following table the broad type meas of six selected counties are given, showing same interesting conditions and variations.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCowlin, R.W.; Koon, F.P.; Rapraeger, E.F.; McArdle, R.E.; Meyer, Walter H.; Johnson, Herman M. 1931. Forest research notes, Pacific Northwest Forest Experiment Station, No. 08, December 11, 1931. PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 8, p. 1-14
- Silvicultural use of herbicides in Pacific Northwest forests.
- Forest research notes, Pacific Northwest Forest Experiment Station, No. 11, May 5, 1933.
- Competition for national forest timber in the Northern, Pacific Southwest, and Pacific Northwest regions.
XML: View XML