Skip to Main Content
Needle blight of ponderosa pine.Author(s): T.W. Childs
Source: PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 114, p. 1-6
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
DescriptionThis progress report describes the appearance and behavior of needle blight of pondersoa pine as it has been observed in central and eastern Oregon since 1945. Sorts and extent of damage are briefly discussed, results to date are presented from continuing studies, and timber marking and improvement practices are recommended for infected stands.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationChilds, T.W. 1955. Needle blight of ponderosa pine. PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 114, p. 1-6
- Ponderosa pine ecosystems
- Fire ecology of ponderosa pine and the rebuilding of fire-resilient ponderosa pine ecosystems
- Ponderosa pine (Pinus ponderosa Dougl. ex Laws.)
XML: View XML