Skip to Main Content
Synopsis of present information concerning Poria weirii root rot in Douglas-fir.Author(s): Thomas W. Childs
Source: PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 116, p. 1-2
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (360 KB)
DescriptionWe still have much to learn about this common disease. Many of the following statements are based on scanty data, and some of them will undoubtedly have to be modified when more detailed and accurate knowledge becomes available. Until that time, however, even the little that is now known can be useful to forest managers in western Washington and Oregon.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationChilds, Thomas W. 1955. Synopsis of present information concerning Poria weirii root rot in Douglas-fir. PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 116, p. 1-2
- Log production in Washington and Oregon: an historical perspective.
- Log export and import restrictions of the U.S. Pacific Northwest and British Columbia: past and present.
- Timber resources of the Puget Sound area, Washington.
XML: View XML