Skip to Main Content
Bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications through 1955.Author(s): Robert F. Tarrant
Source: PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 130, p. 1-5
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (840 KB)
DescriptionDuring the past ten years, interest and development of research in forest soils has grown steadily in the Pacific Northwest. Prior to 1946, no full-time work in forest soils was being done in the region. Today, both private and public land-management organizations employ forest soils research technicians. In addition, two colleges in the region offer instruction in forest soils through the graduate level.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTarrant, Robert F. 1956. Bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications through 1955. PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 130, p. 1-5
- 1957 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.
- 1956 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.
- The rise and fall of the Pacific Northwest log export market.
XML: View XML