Skip to Main Content
1956 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.Author(s): Robert F. Tarrant
Source: PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 135: p. 1-2
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (130 KB)
DescriptionIn 1956, a summary of references on Pacific Northwest forest soils research was developed to begin a systematic annual recording of regionally published material in this comparatively new field. This summary included references for all years through 1955.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTarrant, Robert F. 1957. 1956 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications. PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 135: p. 1-2
- 1958 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.
- 1957 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.
- Pacific Northwest ecoclass codes for seral and potential natural communities.
XML: View XML