Skip to Main Content
Veneer recovery from peeler-grade Douglas-fir logs in western Washington.Author(s): E.H. Clarke; A.C. Knauss
Source: PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 152, p. 1-5
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (270 KB)
DescriptionAs Douglas-fir plywood production continues to expand, increased demands will be made for all grades of peelable Douglas-fir logs. Thus, it becomes increasingly important to know the veneer-grade recovery expected so that timber and logs can be more accurately appraised.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationClarke, E.H.; Knauss, A.C. 1957. Veneer recovery from peeler-grade Douglas-fir logs in western Washington. PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 152, p. 1-5
- Price projections for selected grades of Douglas-fir lumber.
- Price projections for selected grades of Douglas-fir, coast hem-fir, inland hem-fir, and ponderosa pine lumber.
- Veneer recovery from Douglas-fir logs.
XML: View XML