Skip to Main Content
Forest fire weather in western Oregon and western Washington in 1957.Author(s): Owen P. Cramer
Source: PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 154: 19 p
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (430 KB)
DescriptionSeverity of 1957 fire weather west of the Cascade Range summit in Oregon and Washington was near the average of the previous 10 years. The season (April 1 through October 31) was slightly more severe than 1956 in western Oregon and about the same as 1956 in western Washington. Spring fire weather was near average severity in both western Washington and western Oregon. Summer was below normal severity in western Washington and above normal in western Oregon. Fall was more severe than average in both states.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationCramer, Owen P. 1957. Forest fire weather in western Oregon and western Washington in 1957. PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 154: 19 p
- Forest fire weather and computed fire occurrence in western Oregon and western Washington in 1960.
- 1955 forest fire weather in western Oregon and Washington.
- Forest fire weather in western Oregon and western Washington in 1956.
XML: View XML