Skip to Main Content
1957 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.Author(s): Robert F. Tarrant
Source: PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 158: p. 1-3
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (140 KB)
DescriptionIn 1956, The Forest Soils Committee of the Douglas-fir Region endorsed preparation of an annual bibliography dealing with forest soils research in the Pacific Northwest. The first list, published as Research Note No. 130, summarized all forest soils publications pertaining to the region through 1955. A summary of such publications appearing in 1956 was released as Research Note No. 135.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTarrant, Robert F. 1958. 1957 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications. PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 158: p. 1-3
- 1956 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.
- Bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications through 1955.
- 1958 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.
XML: View XML