Skip to Main Content
1958 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.Author(s): Robert F. Tarrant
Source: PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 169: p. 1-2
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (89 KB)
DescriptionThis fourth annual summary of references is compiled to maintain a systematic recording of publications in the comparatively new field of forest soils research in the Pacific Northwest. It is intended to serve both as a checklist and as a record of development of knowledge.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTarrant, Robert F. 1959. 1958 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications. PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 169: p. 1-2
- 1956 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.
- Spatial patterns and trends of summertime low cloudiness for the Pacific Northwest, 1996–2017
- The rise and fall of the Pacific Northwest log export market.
XML: View XML