Skip to Main Content
1958 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.Author(s): Robert F. Tarrant
Source: PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 169: p. 1-2
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (89 KB)
DescriptionThis fourth annual summary of references is compiled to maintain a systematic recording of publications in the comparatively new field of forest soils research in the Pacific Northwest. It is intended to serve both as a checklist and as a record of development of knowledge.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTarrant, Robert F. 1959. 1958 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications. PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 169: p. 1-2
- 1956 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.
- The rise and fall of the Pacific Northwest log export market.
- A research framework for natural resource-based communities in the Pacific Northwest.
XML: View XML