Skip to Main Content
Cubic volume tables for red alder and sitka spruce.Author(s): Edgel C. Skinner
Source: PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 170, p. 1-4
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (170 KB)
DescriptionThe three volume tables in this report were developed to cover omissions and discrepancies in a previously published set of volume tables for permanent sample plots in western Washington.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSkinner, Edgel C. 1959. Cubic volume tables for red alder and sitka spruce. PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 170, p. 1-4
- Some results of chemical debarking on sitka spruce, western hemlock, and red alder.
- Volume and taper tables for red alder.
- Volume tables for red alder.
XML: View XML