Skip to Main Content
Estimating d.b.h. from stump diameter in the Pacific Northwest.Author(s): James T. Bones
Source: PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 186, p. 1-2
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (85 KB)
DescriptionIn timber trespass cases or timber cut studies, a method of estimating d.b.h. is necessary in order to determine the approximate gross tree volume that has been removed.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBones, James T. 1960. Estimating d.b.h. from stump diameter in the Pacific Northwest. PNW Old Series Research Notes No. 186, p. 1-2
- The rise and fall of the Pacific Northwest log export market.
- Minor forest products of the Pacific Northwest.
- Timber resource statistics for the Pacific Northwest as of January 1, 1963.
XML: View XML