Skip to Main Content
Number of trees by diameter class in the forests of eastern Oregon.Author(s): Donald R. Gedney
Source: PNW Old Series Research Note No. 216, p. 1-4
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (170 KB)
DescriptionInformation on the number of trees in a forest by diameter classes can add another useful dimension to the usual area and volume statistics about the forest resource.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGedney, Donald R. 1961. Number of trees by diameter class in the forests of eastern Oregon. PNW Old Series Research Note No. 216, p. 1-4
- A program of forest soils research for the Pacific Northwest.
- Minor forest products of the Pacific Northwest.
- Stumpage prices, volume sold, and volumes harvested from the National Forests of the Pacific Northwest Region, 1984 to 1996.
XML: View XML