Skip to Main Content
A 20-year growth record for three stands of red alder.Author(s): Carl M. Berntsen
Source: PNW Old Series Research Note No. 219, p. 1-9
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (450 KB)
DescriptionUntil very recently, only fragmentary growth information has been available for red alder (Alnus rubra). This gap has now been partially closed through the preparation of normal yield tabled based on temporary sample plot data collected in northwestern Oregon, western Washington, and southern British Columbia.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBerntsen, Carl M. 1962. A 20-year growth record for three stands of red alder. PNW Old Series Research Note No. 219, p. 1-9
- Normal yield tables for red alder.
- Red alder stand development and dynamics.
- Red alder: a state of knowledge.
XML: View XML