Skip to Main Content
Noble fir: a bibliography with abstracts.Author(s): Jerry F. Franklin
Source: USDA Forest Service PNW Old Series Research Paper No. 46: 1-41
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.3 MB)
DescriptionThis bibliography on noble fir (Abies procera Rehd.) includes both North American and European references. Its purpose is to list articles for those interested in the species; the most important references have been abstracted. An article concerning California red fir and one concerning Shasta red fir are included, as their silvical characteristics are similar to noble fir's and these studies were considered especially significant.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFranklin, Jerry F. 1962. Noble fir: a bibliography with abstracts. USDA Forest Service PNW Old Series Research Paper No. 46: 1-41
- Rooting cuttings from douglas-fir, white-fir, and California red fir christmas trees
- Hybridization of a Rocky Mountain fir (Abies concolor) and a Mexican fir (Abies religiosa).
- Hybridization of a Rocky Mountain fir (Abies concolor) and a Mexican fir (Abies religiosa)
XML: View XML