Skip to Main Content
Mountain hemlock: a bibliography with abstracts.Author(s): Jerry F. Franklin
Source: USDA Forest Service PNW Old Series Research Paper No. 51: 1-50
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.0 MB)
DescriptionThis bibliography lists references pertaining to mountain hemlock (Tsuga mertensiana (Bong.) Carr.) found in North American and European literature for individuals interested in this species. The author has attempted to include all references which might conceivably provide useful information on this species; abstracts are provided for those considered most significant. Articles are listed alphabetically by author. A list of common and scientific names of tree species mentioned is found on page 50.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFranklin, Jerry F. 1962. Mountain hemlock: a bibliography with abstracts. USDA Forest Service PNW Old Series Research Paper No. 51: 1-50
- Forest residues in hemlock-spruce forests of the Pacific Northwest and Alaska: a state-of-knowledge review with recommendations for residue management.
- Growth response of suppressed true fir and mountain hemlock after release.
- Silvical characteristics of eastern hemlock (Tsuga canadensis)
XML: View XML