Skip to Main Content
Yarding and loading costs for salvaging in old-growth Douglas-fir with a mobile high-lead yarder.Author(s): John Carow
Source: PNW Old Series Research Paper No. 32: 1-26 p
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.0 MB)
DescriptionThis report describes the use of a mobile high-lead yarder to salvage dead and down timber in old-growth stands reserved for future cutting under the staggered-setting system of management.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationCarow, John. 1959. Yarding and loading costs for salvaging in old-growth Douglas-fir with a mobile high-lead yarder. PNW Old Series Research Paper No. 32: 1-26 p
- Two commercial thinnings in century-old Douglas-fir.
- The economic significance of mortality in old-growth Douglas-fir management.
- Light thinning in century-old Douglas-fir.
XML: View XML