Skip to Main Content
Hardwood Export Markets: A Look at the Past, A Look at the FutureAuthor(s): Philip A. Araman
Source: NHLA Annual Report Including the Proceeding of the 91st Annual Convention. pp. 29-32.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (70 KB)
DescriptionThis paper discusses hardwood lumber exports and their markets along with some discussion of dimension stock, veneer and log exports.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAraman, Philip A. 1989. Hardwood Export Markets: A Look at the Past, A Look at the Future. NHLA Annual Report Including the Proceeding of the 91st Annual Convention. pp. 29-32.
- U.S. Hardwood Product Exports to Canada and a Look at U.S. Hardwood Resources
- Where do the logs go after harvest? A look at the role of hardwood exports
- Araman Looks at Exports Past and Future
XML: View XML