Skip to Main Content
Checklist of vertebrate animals of the Cascade Head Experimental Forest.Author(s): Chris Maser; Jerry F. Franklin
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-051. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 36 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (4.31 MB)
DescriptionThree months, April and August 1971 and August 1972, were spent studying the vertebrate fauna of Cascade Head Experimental Forest. The resulting annotated checklist includes 9 amphibians, 2 reptiles, 35 birds, and 40 mammals. A standardized animal habitat classification is presented in an effort to correlate the vertebrates in some meaningful way to their environment.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMaser, Chris; Franklin, Jerry F. 1974. Checklist of vertebrate animals of the Cascade Head Experimental Forest. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-051. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 36 p
Keywordsvertebrates, Cascade Head Experimental Forest
- Wildlife Diversity in Valley-Foothill Riparian Habitat: North Central vs. Central Coast California
- Sex and the single squirrel: a genetic view of forest management in the Pacific Northwest.
- Riparian buffers and thinning in headwater drainages in western Oregon: aquatic vertebrates and habitats
XML: View XML