Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Timber resource statistics for Washington, January 1, 1973.Author(s): Patricia M. Bassett; Grover A. Choate
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-053. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 38 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.7 MB)
DescriptionTimber resource statistics to January 1, 1973, for the State of Washington show total land area, commercial timberland area, and growing stock and sawtimber inventory volumes by county and owner group. Growth and removals are shown by Forest Survey inventory unit for 1972. Each National Forest is updated to January 1, 1973.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBassett, Patricia M.; Choate, Grover A. 1974. Timber resource statistics for Washington, January 1, 1973. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-053. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 38 p
Keywordsforest surveys (Washington), resources (timber), statistics (timber)
- Timber resource statistics for Oregon, January 1, 1973.
- Timber resources of southwest Oregon.
- Timber resources of western Oregon—highlights and statistics.
XML: View XML